The significance of Bellevue Manor & its history lies not only in its 27 year s operating as a Guest House, but also in its very Brick & Mortar, an 1895 Victorian gem, typical high ceilings, Oregon pine, yellowwoods & Rhodesian teak throughout the Manor, original ornate fire-places in certain rooms.
The Oregon pine & Palm trees that greet you as you enter Bellevue Manor are the tallest on the Atlantic seaboard
From the early days of Ms. Anne Bell, original owner of property, known as Somerset House (on original plan/sketch) & known too for her raucous parties, the DeCastro family have continued the tradition of providing a comfortable, secure, clean & happy environment in which to return to whenever you’re in need of accommodation in Cape Town.
Bellevue Manor Facilities and Services
MAIN GUEST HOUSE:
- Lounge & reading room
- TV room
- Dining room
- Swimming pool
- Chill/Smoke area
- Laundry area & provided in-house (same day, weather permitting)
- Doctor/dentist on call
- Secure parking
- Concierge/Guest Leisure desk (‘till 17h00 daily)
- Luggage storage
- Airport Meet & Greet & other local transfers
- Car hire in-house
- Robben Island, Table Mountain & other bookings offered – Adventure: Para-gliding above Cape Town, 5 mins away, Lions Head & Table Mountain hikes, etc
- 27 years of local tourism related knowledge – Local is Lekker !
NO SMOKING IN ALL GUEST ROOMS.
PET FRIENDLY, but Management reserves the right
- Facsimile services
- Guest computer room
- Wireless Internet available throughout
- Babysitting on request
IN ROOM SERVICES:
- Remote controlled flat screen color TV with cable/satellite
- Electronic or lock-up safe
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Separate wardrobe
- Guest room voltage – 220V
- Wall mounted fans & in certain rooms – air conditioning units.
- Room service: 07h00 – 18h00
A number of fully equipped units ranging in size from a 6 x bedroomed to single units.